HAIR, SKIN, AND NAIL CARE ESSENTIAL OIL RECIPES
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- Fractionated coconut oil
- A bottle with a medicine dropper top is a good option for the oil because it makes it easy to apply a small amount.
- A bottle with a roller ball top also works well for the oil.
- Lavender essential oil is very moisturizing, but it also has antibacterial properties that can ward off bacteria that might infect the cuticles.
- Eucalyptus, grapefruit, and peppermint essential oils have antifungal properties, so they can help keep your nails healthy.
- Extra virgin olive oil easily penetrates the skin, so it moisturizes and softens cuticles very effectively.
- Fractionated coconut oil is a lightweight moisturizer so it softens and conditions the cuticles well.