- Curry-Roasted Wild Salmon
- 2 tbsps coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 tsps curry powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 4 filets wild-caught salmon (about 4 oz each)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, quartered
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, beat softened coconut oil with salt, curry and turmeric.
- Spread the curried coconut oil evenly over salmon filets, and place them skin-side down in a baking dish. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, then turn off the oven, and allow the salmon to continue cooking in the residual heat of the oven a further 10 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with cilantro and dressed with lime juice.