- Broccoli, and Ginger Stirfry
Skill Level: Easy | Yield: 4 servings | Time: 10 minutes (stove)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil/MCT oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or adjust to suit your preferred level of heat)
- florets of 1 medium head broccoli or other YES! Optimal Mind Body green veggies. I reco 1 cup bok choy and/or 1/2 cup fresh green beans and/or chopped kale. .
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet or wok over low heat, stir in ginger and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir-saute for 1 to 2 minutes, then stir in broccoli and continue to saute for 3-5 minutes. Avoid over-cooking. Veggies should still be bright green and crisp! Drizzle with coconut amions and sprinkle with green onions before serving.