Energizing Protein Smoothie
- 1 T coconut butter
- 1 cup kale, lightly packed*
- 2 cups spinach, lightly packed*
- ½ cup cilantro*, lightly packed
- 1 cup almond, coconut or other nut milk
- 1-2 cups filtered water. Adjust amount of water to desired thickness.
- 1/2 apple
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 inch piece ginger
- 2-3 t maca
- 1 scoop Aloha Protein Powder
- *Use one packet Daily Good - any flavor you like instead of veggies in the cooler months/when can't get fresh, organic produce.
- Stevia to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend on high until extremely smooth.
- If you want a colder smoothie add some ice cubes or place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.